The Ark is Hiring: Weekend Resident Manager
For the past 50 years, The Ark, an iconic Jewish human services organization, has served the Chicagoland Jewish community, creating stability in peoples’ lives by providing free access to multiple supportive services, and helping clients navigate the road to self-reliance.
We are currently seeking a reliable Weekend Resident Manager for our transitional housing location. This position is a perfect opportunity for meaningful weekend work and occasional weekday/weeknight opportunities. Providing a private furnished apartment, with all meals included while on duty, the chosen candidate will have supervisory experience and effective communication skills, combined with sensitivity. This candidate will report to the Director of Transitional Housing.
- Confirm that day-to-day operations are met while responding to residents’ needs
- Conduct check-ins to ensure safety for residents and any walk-in traffic
- Monitor site grounds and building maintenance
- Supervise residents’ activities, needs and interactions with each other
- Ensure that all housing rules and regulations are met
- Training will be provided on-site
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com with Weekend Resident Manager in the subject.