We invite you to support The ARK, and provide food, medicine, shelter and more to thousands of Chicagoans facing adversity. Corporate partners receive benefits that demonstrate their organizational commitment to the community.
- Provide food, shelter, medicine and health care services for those facing adversity.
- Promote employee involvement and advocacy for a life-changing non-profit organization
- Invest in a better future for Chicagoland Jews.
Corporate support can take many forms–from financial gifts and grants to providing crucial operating assistance. Contact Michelle Movitz or by phone at 773-973-0335 for more information.
Visionary partners receive all benefits of Leaders, Builders and Partners plus:
- Placement of corporate logo in slideshow featured at The ARK at 50 Gala in 2021
- Two complimentary tickets to attend The ARK at 50 Gala in 2021
- Article with click through in E-Newsletter, seen by over 6,000 subscribers
- Article on ARK’s LinkedIn
- Advertisement with click through in E-Newsletter, seen by over 6,000 subscribers
- Corporate logo in flyer at The ARK at 50 Gala in 2021
Leader partners receive all benefits of Builders and Partners plus:
- Recognition as an Honorary Chair of the ARK’s Annual Dinner-Less Dinner. Company name included in the host list as appears in the annual invitation mailed to approximately 10,000 Chicagoland households.
- Two complimentary tickets to attend The ARK’s annual Legacy event
- Placement of corporate logo on signage at The ARK at 50 Gala in 2021
Builder partners receive all benefits of a Partner plus:
- Acknowledgement on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram with logo and website link
- Acknowledgement in E-Newsletter, seen by over 6,000 subscribers
- Opportunity to hold a corporate in-service day with up to 20 of your employees at The ARK
- Placement of corporate logo on signage at The ARK’s Legacy Event
- Acknowledgement on The ARK’s website with logo and click through
- Name recognition in The ARK’s annual Corporate Partner Thank You advertisement in JUF News
- Access to The ARK’s Vocational Services Department as an employment partner